Buying a piece of commercial refrigeration equipment is a lot different to buying a loaf of bread. You might think that’s a fairly obvious statement for us to make, but some people have bought a large and complex refrigeration product without consultation from experts like us. They seem to think it’s a simple purchase, just like that loaf of bread, and they charge ahead without answering some of the key questions you need to ask when making such a big investment. As a result, they can make a huge mistake and waste a lot of money by purchasing something that is not well-suited to their individual requirements.
We don’t want this to happen to you. That is why we will work with you so you don’t have to make this big decision on your own. We have been around for a long time and we know the things that should be factored into every purchase. We can use a walk in chiller as an example and some of the things you need to consider: This includes:
- Do you need a walk in chiller or would you be better off with a freezer?
- Or, do you need both a chiller and a freezer?
- Will your walk in chiller be indoors or outdoors?
- If you’re thinking indoors will it take up too much space and restrict the flow of movement?
- In that case, would you be better off with an outdoor unit?
- How much storage space does your walk in chiller need right now?
- Will the space you need now be enough to handle future growth?
- What are the space constraints of your facility?
- How can delivery and installation be arranged to have the smallest impact on your business?
- What steps can be taken to maximize energy efficiency? For example, would a strip curtain be included with the unit I am looking at?
- How loud is the unit and will this affect the enjoyment of my customers?
- How long is the warranty and what exactly does it cover?
As you can see, when buying a walk in chiller there is much you need to take into account before making a final decision. The same applies to any large piece of commercial refrigeration equipment. That’s why we want to work with you. We can ask all the right questions and use the answers to help you choose the perfect fit for your business. So don’t choose alone. Contact us and let us help.